Online Webinars: Terms and conditions
Booking & payment process
- A membership payment of £115.00 includes membership for one person until the end of the current academic year, and a personal login to the annual conference.
- Online conference without membership benefits is £100.00.
Bookings should be accompanied by full payment. Payments can be remitted by bank transfer, cheque, credit card or by PayPal. Please advise finance departments that remittance advices should include the invoice number and school name in order to reduce delay in crediting your account.
The full booking fee needs to be paid on receipt of an invoice with funds cleared before user names and passwords to access the conference can be issued.
Please note that we do not have permission for any recording of the event and we respectfully ask that you observe the correct protocols on this.
Changes to your booking
Requests to cancel your membership or your conference booking can normally be made within 14 days of your original booking. Your membership/conference fee will be refunded.
Once login details for the webinar have been issued there can be no refund.
Online Content Sharing Agreement
- The ISRSA retains all copyright, intellectual property, all other rights, title and interest in and to its content. Subject to the terms of this agreement the ISRSA grants the licensee an exclusive license for the membership period purchased. The licensee shall not edit, modify, use, copy, transmit, display or redistribute the Licensor Content. The licensee may not copy any material which appears on the Licensor Platform without prior written approval. Any infringement may result in damages against the user and account termination.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We reserve the right to cancel the accounts forthwith of any users who are suspected of unauthorized use.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or posted content. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites and have no control over and accept no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of the ISRSA.
- Login details are non-transferable and each may be held and used by a single named user.
- You may not post, upload, download, display or otherwise make available content from the site.
- The ISRSA waives liability as to content quality, technical difficulties, and other contingencies. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly but due to the nature of the internet and the technology involved the ISRSA takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
- The ISRSA waives liability for viruses, technical failure and any other losses incurred by users or third parties as a result of using this website.
All enquries should be address to our administrator, Sarah Gale